Ah, the lovely dog treat. Whether you’re rewarding your pooch for a job or trick well done, nothing says love like a little treat. Keep in mind although the dog treats below are all edible, the other non-edible treats include warm love and affection, time spent with your dog and extra exercise. Good health is a dog treat in itself!
- Beef Achilles tendon dog treat – beef tendons. With 75% crude protein, 15% moisture, and the remaining in fat and fiber.
- Beef jerky dog treats – Same as above except the main ingredient is beef.
- Braided beef stix dog treat – Same, except this one features steer pizzle.
- Breathies dog treat – clean teeth and fresh breath, nothin’ finer. Made with protein-rich all natural chicken breast, these scientifically formulated low fat dog treats are committed to tasty treats for fresh breach and healthy teeth.
- Happy hips dog treat – healthy joints, what could be better. Made with protein-rich all natural chicken breast, again scientifically formulated dog treats are made to maintain your dog’s joints. Also available in natural beef, duck, or lamb.
- Jerky treats – true beef liver or chicken breast jerky treats with lavender, linden flower, and hops are digestible and low in fat, rich in protein.
- Wild Salmon – high protein, low fat, non greasy, freeze dried and quickly sealed for locked in freshness, 100% natural wild Alaskan salmon may also contain natural antioxidants like vitamin E, ascorbic acid, natural flavors, and citric acid.
At The Dog Bowl, nothing is more important than your pets’ well being. For more information about dog treats, and to shop for dog treats click here.