Holiday Outfits for Dogs:
Let’s face it, you can’t resist. And who could blame you? With Christmas and Hannukah right around the corner, not to mention parties galore, what better way to get your dog into the St. Nick spirit than with his very own dog holiday outfit like…
- Christmas Holly Berry Dog Dress – this sweet dress encompasses tiny brick red printing ruffles with a wide brick print bow at the waist, not to mention heart buttons down the front. Adorable!
- Christmas pearls pet collar – Talk about classic looks! This pearl pet color includes emerald and siam colored rhinestones set in silver ornaments. Brilliant.
- Christmas patchwork dog jacket - This precious patchwork jacket features fabrics from the Christmas Presence collection ad is completely lined in plaid. Christmas buttons embellish the jacket which can be worn over shirts and dresses.
- Hannukah dog shirt – Not to be overlooked, Hannukah is in the house! Blue and gold dreidels adorn a medium blue background. This top features longer sleeves with cuffs, mandarin collar and gold and crystal ornate buttons down the front.
- Reindeer antlers – Who needs Rudolph? These antlers include green ribbon with jingle bell accents. Antlers include an elastic strap for a comfortable fit on your dog.
- Santa’s little elf blouse – Embellished with an evergreen rick rack on the red collar and cuffs, this enchanting blouse also features red buttons down the front with a surprise of red pom poms at the bottom.
At The Dog Bowl, nothing is more important than your pets’ safety and well being. For additional dog holiday outfits view our online inventory.