Luxury Dog Beds create a sleeping oasis for your dog.
Have you ever woken up from a really bad night’s sleep which left you tossing and turning all night? Well, if it wasn’t due to stress, it could have very well been the mattress or worn out pillows.
So, imagine your very own precious canine’s sleep and how his very own dog bed can help or hinder the snooze time. While providing your pet with a healthy, nutritious diet, along with love and TLC, his environment for sleeping in a dog bed is extremely important.
Without a large dog bed, your pet may not be able to get a good night’s sleep. Designer dog beds are not only lovely for your dog, they’re downright essential.
- Counting naps and little snoozes, most dogs sleep approximately ten to fourteen hours a day. Their luxury dog bed should be comfortable and portable in case you would like to relocate it to another area of the house (for instance, if your dog is taking a nap there may be sunlight peeking through the windows you may want to place it in a darker, less obtrusive part of the house.)
- Experts advise against letting your dog sleep with you. Once your dog gets used to sleeping on your turf, he won’t want to sleep anywhere else. Designer dog beds are one way to prevent that from happening; create a wonderful oasis for your dog.
- Set a bedtime. Put your dog to bed in its very own large dog bed every night. This will give your canine companion the opportunity to adjust to your sleeping schedule.
- Whether you purchase an orthopedic dog bed, hugging bed, designer dog bed, or large dog bed, it’s important to make it comfortable and appealing. This can be done by adding blankets, towels, or pillows.
- Luxury dog beds for the pampered pet are especially important to create a sense of safety and security. According to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, enclosed areas such as enclosed dog houses or canopied luxury dog beds, give pets a sense of security and a sleeping spot of their own.
When shopping for a designer dog bed, take special note to the luxury fabrics including microvelvet, suede microvelvet, cotton, chenille, berber and toile, and a variety of shapes and sizes. Click here to see some of the available dog beds The Dog Bowl has available.
Also, keep the following tips in mind when shopping for the ultimate dog bed of luxury:
- Choose a style of dog bed that will provide your dog with maximum comfort.
- Designer dog beds come in many styles and accessories; there are mats, rugs, pillows, and cuddlers.
- Ensure the luxury dog bed is the appropriate size for your dog. The true test is that your dog should be able to lie flat, completely stretched out on his side without hanging off the bed.
- Choose a designer dog bed that will match your home’s décor (or at least come close).
- Consider an orthopedic dog bed, an overstuffed dog bed with high level and high density foam to give your dog superior support and comfort, especially if it is ill or has arthritis.
- Find out the contents of the large dog bed. Most are filled with foam, yet some are filled with cedar which repels fleas. Be sure that a cedar bed is refillable. Even some of the contents are completely washable!
Overall, proper zzzz’s are important for your dog’s overall health. One way to make a positive impact is by providing a designer dog bed. At The Dog Bowl, nothing is more important than your pets’ health and well being. For more information about dog beds and to shop for more beds click here!