The Dog Bowl Return Policy:
The Dog Bowl Return Policy:
1) To return merchandise for credit or replacement, you MUST:
2) All customers must review and approve the Return Policy prior to placing an order.
3) All returns must be in their original packaging and require an RAN clearly marked on top of the package. Packages without an RAN will not be accepted. To obtain your RAN, please see item #1 (above).
4) Returned items that have suffered physical damage by the customer will not be accepted for any reason.
5) All products purchased from The Dog Bowl.com may be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
6) Only those items specifically designated as being on Back-Order may be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
7) ALL RETURNS are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
8) Shipping is non-refundable. All international returns must also be prepaid by the customer. The Dog Bowl LLC is not responsible for incorrect shipping address given and will not pay for shipping charges due to incorrect information.
9) Credit for purchases will only be issued once the returned item has been received, inspected and processed by the shipping/ receiving department. Customers whose returned merchandise arrives with missing parts or components will be charged for the missing parts in addition to the restocking fee. Prior to issuing credit a customer service representative will contact the client via phone, email or fax and inform them of the total credit to be issued to the customer's credit card.
10) Orders for products that are available in stock and which are placed prior to 3 pm central time during the regular work week are typically processed within 2-4 hours. Orders placed after 3 pm central time, on weekends or holidays are processed the following work day. An order cancellation fee of 10% will be charged on all orders that have already been processed, but not shipped.
11) All used pet products are a final sale and are not refundable or exchangeable without prior written permission from The Dog Bowl.
12) Due to the nature of items in the Specials section (as identified by The Dog Bowl), returns for credit or replacement will be limited to those products that are damaged or defective upon delivery. Due to limited stock, replacements for Special category products may not be available immediately.
13) Defective products will be exchanged with the same products.
14) Any custom/special orders are not returnable and nonrefundable. These products can not be returned to The Dog Bowl and may only be repaired or retuned to the manufacturer at the manufacturer’s discretion. All written product warranties will be honored by the product manufacturer.
15) Any product that has been unsealed, opened, used or came into contact with the pet’s body is not returnable or refundable. Items such as pet beds, pillows, blankets, car covers, diapers, pet clothing, cushions, collars, leashes or leads, hair clips, barrettes, scarves, hats, and other pet supplies and products are single-use patient items and cannot be returned due to state and federal regulations.
16) The Dog Bowl is not liable for shipments made to us. We recommend that our customers use shipping companies as UPS, FedEx, DHL/ Airborne Express or the U.S. Postal Service with good packaging (original packing preferred) and full insurance paid. The RAN (Return Authorization Number) that was issued to you should be clearly written on the top of the box and not covered by any labels. Some of the products will be shipped directly to the manufacturer. Please contact us for proper shipping instructions email firstname.lastname@example.org.