St. Patrick’s Day for Pets
Erin go Bragh! If you’re getting excited for the annual ritual of St. Patrick’s Day, you’re not alone. So the question is, how to get your pooch safely involved in festivities on the 17th of March.
Here are several options to consider:
- St. Patty’s Day dress - Cotton batik in greens with shamrock shapes. Features green buttons down the front and a light green ribbon at the waist with a shamrock jewel at the center.
- St. Patty’s Day dog blouse – this alternative to a full dog dress is right up your alley! They come with a ruffle for female dogs; no ruffle for male dogs.
- St. Patty’s Day dog shirt - green shamrocks adorm a white background with green collar. Green buttons are decorated down the front.
- Adjustable camo dog collar – get into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit with the gift that keeps on giving. This green camouflage collar is perfect for the holiday, along with any other day of the year.
- Cuddle nest bed – in green, of course! This adorable washable nest bed is for smaller dogs and in green, well, how en vogue is that?
- Dog jewelry – forget the green, just go with the bling! Whether your dog is dressed up for the occasion in dog jewelry or dog barrettes, nothing makes the day more festive than a different “look” for the day.
At The Dog Bowl, nothing is more important than your pets’ safety and well being. For additional St. Patrick’s Day ideas, call us at 713-529-0334 or toll-free at 1-877-4RAW-DOG.