It’s that time of year again. The yule is tiding, egg nog is fermenting, and yes, you’re busy shopping. While searching for the perfect gifts for your family and friends, it’s not surprising that your precious pooch is on your gift list, too. After all, as part of your family, it’s Fido’s time to join in on the merriment.
Here are some gift giving options as you search high and low for stocking stuffers for your dog:
- Designer dog collars – they’re glam, baby! In a word: spectacular. This relatively inexpensive treat is the gift that keeps on giving. Think of how you feel when trying on a hot pair of shoes for the first time, your dog will be thinking the same if this is a stocking stuffer this year.
- Aromatherapy candles – forget the commotion of the holidays which your dog is sure to sense from you. As the year winds down, rev him/her up with soothing aromatherapy candles designed to reduce anxiety and create an overall sense of well-being.
- Healthy dog treats – what could be better in your dog’s stocking than a stash of beef jerky dog treats, happy heart dog treats, or salmon dog treats, for example? These nutritional snacks will have your dog yelping with delight.
- Designer dog bowls – alright, alright, you caught us here. Designer dog bowls may not exactly fit in your dog’s stocking, but regardless, it’s a new way to ring in the holidays with good cheer while your dog is eating out of a stylin’ new dish.
- Dog fashion – whether it’s a bandana, Hawaiian outfit, or a precious dog hoodie, nothing is too cute for your pooch. Besides your dog’s birthday, what better excuse to pamper your dog to include him or her in the family’s gift opening festivities?
At The Dog Bowl, nothing is more important than your pets’ safety and well being. For additional stocking stuffer ideas, call us at 713-529-0334 or toll-free at 1-877-4RAW-DOG.