Just as you would go shopping for a new mattress or bedding for the ultimate comfort, it’s not uncommon to do the same for a cat so he can relax and snooze in a cat bed. Considering cats spend a majority of the day and night sleeping, ahem cat naps, it’s appropriate to get your feline his very own cat bed.
Considering you’re a responsible pet parent by feeding your cat nutritious food, ensuring not only is the diet healthy, but his grooming and hygiene as well, combined with your love for him, the sleeping environment is equally as important. Cat beds, when sized appropriately, create a sleeping haven for your cat.
When shopping for a cat bed, take special note to the luxury fabrics including microvelvet, suede microvelvet, cotton, chenille, berber and toile, and a variety of shapes and sizes.
- When shopping for a cat bed for your feline, keep in mind it should be portable. Whether you bring it in the car, to your friends’ house or on a road trip, they should be movable. Plus, if it’s in an area of the house that’s being renovated or too sunny, for instance, you could always relocate the cat bed to another area of the house.
- In addition to portability, the cat bed should be comfortable! Would you want to sleep in a stiff, uncomfortable little box? Nu-uh. Therefore, it’s important to get comfortable bedding and a soft cat bed for the ultimate experience for your cat’s sleeping pleasure.
- By getting an uberlicious cat bed for your feline, it’s one way to prevent your cat from sleeping on random furniture in the house. The cat bed is your way of saying to the cat that he’s a part of your family and deserves his own oasis! Sleep in the cat bed and not the sofa.
- Set a bedtime. Similar to putting a dog into its bed at the same time every night, schedules are important not only for your cat and his homey cat bed, but for your schedule as well.
- Whether you purchase an orthopedic cat bed, designer cat bed, or larger cat bed, it’s important to make it comfortable and appealing. This can be done by adding blankets, towels, or pillows.
Overall, just how you may be cranky if you’re sleep deprived, just think of your cat’s finicky temperament without a precious cat bed! Yet another way to impact his life is purchasing a cat bed.
At The Dog Bowl, nothing is more important than your pets’ health and well being. Visit our online storefront to see a selection of wonderful cat beds The Dog Bowl has to offer (click here).