Designer Dog Bowls:
Designer Dog Bowls? Lunching in style? Time to pimp that porcelain!
Would you eat dinner off of a paper plate? Drink wine from a coffee cup? Eat leftover Chinese food directly from the carton? Okay, maybe but two out of three aren’t bad. How about beautiful ceramic instead? Fine china perhaps? Now you’re speaking our language.
With designer dog bowls, it’s one of the best ways to pamper your pooch in viva la mangia style. Time to feng shui and get rid of your plain-Jane dog bowl! Whether you get a stylin’ ceramic dog bowl, personalized dog bowl, elevated dog bowl, or simply a high quality dog bowl made of sturdy, dishwasher safe ceramic, your canine has never been dished so lovely.
When scoping for a new designer dog bowl, the following tips are important for savvy shoppers:
- The type of designer dog bowl, whether it’s ceramic, glass, polypropylene, personalized, or elevated, is really a matter of personal preference and style. Do you think your canine would go bow-wow over a ceramic dog bowl embellished with a martini glass, lobster, or themed dog bowls like a jester bowl or biker bowl?
- If your chic dog loves his identity, why not personalize that designer dog bowl? Or include special info like their very own birthday on the back.
- Regardless of the ooh-la-la factor, when shopping for the quintessential designer dog bowl, aim for a non-skid bottom.
- Depending on the type of designer dog bowl, for instance handmade pottery is typically made of high fire stoneware, they’re extremely chip-resistant and dish washer safe.
- Keep in mind that not all designer dog bowls are dish washer safe, however. Some need to be hand washed, so when purchasing it be sure to ask about this. Regardless, you’re making strides in pampering your well-deserved dog.
- Don’t forget the upscale height adjustable dog bowl, a perfect height to avoid bending to the floor. For instance, veterinarians recommend elevated dog bowls or raised feeders due to a number of health and hygiene advantages.
- And if you can’t decide, it’s perfectly fine to buy more than one designer dog bowl, especially if you have a summer home you may want a summer-themed ceramic dog bowl while keeping a different one, like a personalized dog bowl in your primary residence.
- Yet another decision is if you have more than one dog, how to decide among the designer dog bowls? When in doubt, try to match their personality (feisty or sedate, for instance) with the options available. This could also be an opportunity to get a set of designer dog bowls such as ying and yang.
- For an extra flair of sophistication, pet placemats create an easy clean up.
- Best of all, the beautiful designer dog bowls are affordable.
As you cater to your canine’s style, one way to supplement the nutritional diet is to provide a designer dog bowl. At The Dog Bowl, nothing is more important than your pets’ health and well being. Click here to shop at The Dog Bowl for dog bowls and lots of other quality items for your pet!